FQS Bear Equipment, Inc. is the largest vehicle fire suppression system dealer in the Southeast, and is the only dealer certified by all major fire suppression system manufacturers. Our staff has been installing fire suppression for over 30 years in the southeastern USA. From our multiple locations we offer prompt service, quality products and skilled technicians for our customers. We maintain the largest fleet of mobile shops strategically placed in the Southeast to reach you promptly and get the job done right the first time.
To read more about fire suppression systems click here.
Automatic lubrication is a cost-effective investment in process management. FQS Bear Equipment, Inc. provides customized solutions from Groeneveld which enable you to eliminate manual greasing from your production process entirely.
To read more about automatic lubrication systems click here.
These state-of-the-art lubrication systems are available in various configurations, matching the specification for each application.
- CONSTANT GREASING DURING OPERATIONG
- REDUCED DOWNTIME AND REPAIRS BECAUSE OF PLANNED MAINTENANCE
- CENTRAL CONTROL TO ALL GREASING POINTS
- EASILY EXPANDABLE TO MORE GREASING POINTS
- RELIABLE SERVICE MANAGEMENT
We here at FQS Bear Equipment value the safety of your employees and our employees. Public and private sector fleets in diverse transportation and heavy equipment industries look to our safety equipment for immediate and tangible results. Our products now include the rear detection radars, alarms, reversing sensors, cameras and windshield-mounted mobile DVRs. You will be able to:
To read more about air safety equipment click here.
- Enhance your drivers' visibility-on the road and at the destination or work site
- Reduce backing and other moving accidents involving fleet vehicles
- Reinforce professional conduct and driver accountability
- Improve driver safety, performance, and productivity
- Minimize risk and maximize business results
Equipment owners are discovering that air conditioning makes truck drivers and heavy equipment operators more productive, increases employee safety, and also reduces employee turnover. In addition, new government noise and dust control regulations are mandating the use of air conditioning in many pieces of construction and mining equipment.
To read more about air conditioning systems click here.